Tuesday 7 August 2012

34 weeks.....leaving my 30's and becoming 40.

So I'm trying out blogging from my iPhone. Let's see how this goes....

I'm now 34 weeks. Time is really flying by. Not only the pregnancy but life. I am now 40 years and 5 days. It's amazing to think that when I was 10 I would of thought 40 was so old, but seriously I don't feel old, nothing but and thank you mum and dad as I think the genes have been kind to me. I am really happy to be moving into my 40's feeling very empowered to really know who I am. Those insecurities from my 20's that sometimes came back in my 30's seem to of disappeared. My only anxiety now is hoping that I will be a good mother to this new being that will enter our life's soon. I want them to be blessed with the life that I have been able to experience. Hopefully they will chose a career that isn't as stressful and all consuming as advertising :-)

Anyways back to the present. The last week has been keeping me on my toes. Work has been very busy, we had a photographer  come up from LA to take photos of bean and my belly plus a celebration at our place to celebrate bean, our engagement and my 40th with a loose 'High Tea' theme.  The weekend really did go by in a blur.


Here are a few photos from the weekend. It was wonderful and very blessed to have found lovely friends to share our happiness with in San Francisco already.




Sandra taking snaps. 

Jab took this pic from his iPhone, the light in the apartment was perfect, so I'm really looking forward to the pro-snaps from Sandra.

High Tea including more cupcakes!


Wonderful cake from Miette. 

1 comment:

iPhone 4s Case said...

These are amazing!
Love those cupcakes:)