Sunday 8 July 2012

30 weeks. 3/4 of the way there.....

3/4 of the way there till the Estimated Due Date. It feels like the baby's head has moved downwards, so my belly looks much bigger. This week I had another check up, this time with a rather cheerful fella called Dr Dinsdale. As I might of mentioned a while back I'm doing the rounds at the clinic just in case my preferred Doc is not on call when I'm ready to deliver the baby. All is fine. I'm now at 143lbs. The belly button is 3/4 of the way out. The only wee niggling thing is that on my right side above what was my stomach there is a harsh burning sensation on my skin. Apparently this is just my nerve endings charged up as my skin expands. 


Work is picking up again which is good as with all the spare time on my hands I was getting a little far ahead of myself with searching for wedding locations and drawing up a guest list! Eeek.


We have been thinking though of perhaps moving out of the city. It seems that we do spend most weekends over the bridges - one being the Golden Gate Bridge and the other being the Great Grey Bridge AKA The Oakland Bridge as the weather is usually sunnier and much warmer over there, and of course less crowded. San Francisco is a tourist mecca. We are looking around Mill Valley at the moment which is approximately 25 minutes drive from the centre of SF. Lots to think about as it's a big change, but you get so much more for your buck. Let's see.

@Stinson Beach. 10 mins from Mill Valley. Tempting.

No comments: