Tuesday 15 May 2012

22 weeks already....

Gosh the past couple of weeks have flown by. Work has been hectic with the prospect of travel to Europe in the next month, let's see. It's also been a sad time. My nanna died on the 9th May.......her name was Rosemary (Mary) Whitehead. Although my nanna was 86 years old and had a series of medical issues for sometime, it still came as a shock. It's hard to be so far away at this time when you want to be back with family. I will always remember a strong independent woman with Marilyn Monroe hair. It's sad that little bean won't get to meet her, but she lives through me to the wee one.


In the meantime the bump is growing and I'm now at 130lbs/ 59 kilos. I started to feel the wee thing wiggle inside at 21 weeks. It's a funny feeling, a strong ripple, especially in the evening after I've eaten.






I have joined a expectant Summer/ Fall expectant mum group which is lovely. It's great to be able to have the support from a small network of women who are all expecting their first child.


Oh and Jab is already preparing......... 




;-P

No comments: